With the future of economic development in mind, EDAC’s Marketing Canada Awards have chosen to focus on highlighting up-and-coming best practices in marketing and sustainable initiatives.
Each year, a bonus award can be handed out to one deserving winner for their submission’s sustainability. The Sustainability Award recognizes “green” efforts and best practices being implemented.
Download the 2019 Brochure for more guidance!
The Marketing Canada Awards Judging Panel is made up of a diverse group of individuals with marketing and promotion expertise. Judges will evaluate submissions to determine award recipients.
Submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and uniqueness of the approach
- Effectiveness in achieving objectives
- Ease of extracting information
- Completeness and consistency of approach
Ready to submit?
Submissions will be accepted soon! Check back.
Follow these steps:
- Complete the Online Submission Form
- Upload an abstract, submission featured image, and sample materials per submission
- Pay online (or request to be invoiced)
- 500 word maximum – for each submission
- Detail the purpose and impact of your marketing efforts. This information will be significant as the purpose behind the marketing can be more important than what the judges can determine simply by viewing the samples received.
- For each submission’s abstract, include:
- Purpose of Project (including anticipated outcomes)
- Effectiveness / Meeting Objectives (if known)
- Challenges & Changes made
- Target Audience (demographics)
- Any specifics as detailed in the particular Awards Categories
- Any details regarding the sustainability of your project. Sustainability is about being mindful of one’s place, processes, and mentality in order to influence change for the better of our communities, local and global.
Inquiries should be directed to email@example.com or 289-649-1771
Gallery of Nominees
Brand new for 2019, an improved and mobile-friendly Gallery of Nominees, where we showcase all Marketing Canada Award submissions online! This means you can:
- View all nominees by award category for inspiration
- Share submissions via email and social
- Gather ideas and best practices
- Review the winning submissions after the awards are presented at our annual conference
Online Gallery of Nominees will be released after the August adjudication process.
Marketing Canada Awards are handed out at our annual Conference. With each of the category winners presented on Sunday afternoon, then at the President’s Dinner on Tuesday evening, we recognize the Cup Contenders and the EDAC Cup is awarded!
We encourage electronic versions of all samples or materials to be judged and added to our Gallery of Entries. If you wish to send a hard copy of any materials, please only send one copy by mail to:
EDAC Marketing Canada Awards
1100 South Service Rd., Suite 205
Stoney Creek, ON L8E 0C5