With the future of economic development in mind, EDAC’s Marketing Canada Awards have chosen to focus on highlighting up-and-coming best practices in marketing and community initiatives.
Each year, a bonus award can be handed out to one deserving winner for their submission’s sustainability. The Sustainability Award recognizes “green” efforts and best practices being implemented.
2020 submissions now closed
The Marketing Canada Awards Judging Panel is made up of a diverse group of individuals with marketing and promotion expertise. Judges will evaluate submissions to determine award recipients.
Submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and uniqueness of the approach
- Effectiveness in achieving objectives
- Ease of extracting information
- Completeness and consistency of approach
Gallery of Nominees
New last year, an improved and mobile-friendly Gallery of Nominees, where we showcase all Marketing Canada Award submissions online! This means you can:
- View all nominees by award category for inspiration
- Share submissions via email and social
- Gather ideas and best practices
- Review the winning submissions after the awards are presented at our annual conference
Online Gallery of Nominees will be released after the November adjudication process.
Marketing Canada Awards are handed in a virtual presentation where we will recognize the Cup Contenders and the EDAC Cup will be awarded! All winners will be mailed their plaques after the ceremony.