The Consulting Firm will provide a proposal to include the following:
- Review previous studies and reports (to be provided by the RRFDC).
- Undertake research on the most practical target markets to focus marketing efforts with a goal to develop a larger tourism industry within the Town of Fort Frances.
- Review the Town’s existing destination amenities and attractions and prepare a gap analysis.
- Facilitate a planning session with the Fort Frances MAT committee in January 2020
- Develop a tactical plan including specific advice on infrastructure investments and an advertising plan building on the communities existing brand and strengths.
- Present the three-year strategy to the MAT committee in Fort Frances in March 2020.
- Provide all information in a written report to the RRFDC