The successful candidate will provide research, analytical, writing, and project management support to the Deloitte Economics team for client reports, proposals, and various other Deloitte Economics projects and initiatives. More specifically, this position will support projects with economic development, tourism, workforce development, and corporate strategy focuses. Main responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct and direct primary and secondary research in a wide range of fields and synthesize findings that add value for other team members and the client.
- Be the face of our projects through qualitative research activities such as focus groups, interviews with community and business leaders, and presentations.
- Demonstrate a high aptitude in written communication, including the ability to adopt different formats and styles as required by the project and a high level of grammatical proficiency.
- Communicating comfortably with clients, sub-consultants, and project stakeholders as required including project management.
- The ability to edit and merge work from multiple sources (sub-consultants, team members) into a harmonized written ‘voice’ on certain projects.
- Summarize and synthesize findings into “so what” discoveries that create clear and deliberate insights to clients that go beyond the obvious.
For the complete posting and information on how to apply please click Here.