Website | Ignite Fredericton
Purpose of Project
Over the last year, our organization did a complete overhaul of the Planet Hatch website to renew corporate image, and update content in keeping with objectives below.
Effectiveness / Objectives
The website objectives were accomplished as follows
- New design ‘look and feel’ with vibrant imagery and motion
- Update content based on needs assessment (primary content: programs, events, centre information, news, Startup Visa, partner visibility)
- Continuity and integration with sister brands
- Responsive website design and development
- Easy navigation and usability design
- Integrated Content Management System (CMS) and integration with blog, social media, mailchimp, calendar, google analytics
- Fully functional search feature
Challenges & Changes Made
After conducting an exploratory session with staff and clients and a needs assessment, the website was created based on the previously stated objectives. It is has been extremely well received!
- Startups – Looking for startup tools and resources
- Prospective Startups – People considering entrepreneurship, and seeking guidance
- Students – Exploring future career possibilities and targeted events
- Partners & Stakeholders – Seeking information and sponsorship visibility
- Newcomers – Seeking startup tools and resources, Startup Visa information
- Members – seeking info on membership (rates, offerings), Atlantic Canada Entrepreneurial Services Passport, partnerships (DMZ, Walnut Accelerator), etc.
- Mentors- business experts willing to lend advice