The Parry Sound Area Community Business & Development Centre Inc. (CBDC) is a not-for-profit corporation and a partner in Canada’s Community Futures Program. We aim to foster community economic development and employment growth in the West Parry Sound Area by supporting small and medium sized businesses in the form of strategic advice and access to capital (loans).
Reporting directly to our General Manager, the Loans & Business Development Officer we are seeking will possess the following skills and / or experience:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business, commerce, or finance, or equivalent experience
- Experience in business loan management, including preparation of security documents and working knowledge of the Personal Property Security Act; well developed credit and collection skills
- 3 to 5 years of Commercial Lending experience and commercial credit underwriting experience would be considered an asset
- able to analyze financial statements, critically evaluate business plans, and provide business counselling to entrepreneurs
- must have excellent computer skills in order to knowledgeably use office software packages and the ability to learn our loan management software
- able to work independently while consistently presenting a professional attitude and demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills (verbal/written), critical thinking, sound judgement, and strict confidentiality
- possess a valid driver’s licence and have access to a reliable vehicle
For further information please click Here.
To apply, please send your resume to Janice Heidman, General Manager at: email@example.com
Information gathered relative to this position will only be used for candidate selection. We thank each applicant for taking the time and effort to submit your resume, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Our organization is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process; we ask that applicants advise in advance of any accommodation requests.