An exciting opportunity exists for a customer-service oriented individual with exceptional collaboration and issue management skills to join the Invest Medicine Hat (IMH) team as the Investor Services Coordinator. If you enjoy the prospects of working directly with entrepreneurs and business developers and guiding their investment opportunities through the City’s development investment readiness processes, this role could be for you.
The Investor Services Coordinator directly supports the IMH mandate by serving as a concierge to those looking to invest or do business with the City of Medicine Hat. Key functions include coordinating all aspects of the processes and resources established to ensure the City maintains development investment readiness and is able to efficiently and effectively execute on emerging development opportunities.
IMH serves as a uniquely branded, key component of the City’s strategy to facilitate economic vitality and community vibrancy. Through a comprehensive and multi-faceted approach to economic development, marketing, and communications, IMH serves to promote a well-governed community of choice and instil confidence in both residents and investors. By capitalizing on the City’s “open-for-business” reputation and leveraging considerable real estate holdings, IMH strives to contribute to a healthy economic environment and facilitate conversion of opportunities generated into actual investment in the community.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in commerce, economics, business administration or related field;
- Five (5) years of related experience in business administration, process improvement and/or customer service;
- Preferably, three (3) years in an a economic development role;
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to follow through;
- Agility to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment with competing priorities and time-sensitive projects;
- Strong collaborator with demonstrated relationship building aptitude;
- A keen eye for process improvement opportunities;
- A strong communicator and handle confidential matters with discretion;
- An equivalent combination of management approved training and experience may be considered.
Our organization offers a highly attractive total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefits, learning & development opportunities as well as a great work environment which provides excellent opportunities for professional growth.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to Competition #19225A Human Resources Department, City of Medicine Hat, Suite 101, 505 First Street SE, Medicine Hat T1A 0A9; fax (403) 525-8870; e-mail email@example.com. This posting will remain open until filled.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.