Here are 4 Things To Get You Excited For EDAC’s 2016 Conference In Saskatoon…
4. Top of the Inn
Join us for our Welcome Reception on Sunday evening with a view from the top of the city on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River!
3. Speakers & Sessions
We have world-class speakers, including Mike Langley (incoming Chair IEDC & CEO Greater MSP), Nicole Verkindt (Dragon’s Next Gen Den) and Terry O’Reilly. Plus, topic matter chosen to engage and benefit our members and their communities. This year’s conference will also offer many breakout sessions – providing the opportunity to customize your professional development to your interests and needs!
2. Fun Night – Sponsored by Lucky Bastard Distillers
Saturday evening, we will enjoy Saskatchewan’s heritage and entertainment at the Western Development Museum. Peruse turn of the nineteenth century buildings and get an ‘olde time’ photo taken (like EDAC’s CEO and President did during their visit) all while reconnecting with colleagues from across Canada!
- Saskatoon region has one of the most diversified economies in Canada.
- Saskatoon is beautiful – situated on the banks of the South Saskatchewan River and linked by seven bridges.
- Two universities call Saskatoon home.
- Saskatoon continues to be the youngest city in Canada and one of the fastest growing cities in the country.