Every day, EDAC members are deeply engaged in strengthening our economy and creating opportunities for Canadians and their communities.
Why go to Parliament Hill?
- Maintain awareness of EDAC, its mission, and the collective impact of its members
- Monitor a constantly changing policy and program environment
- Scan for emerging collaboration opportunities
- Contribute to ongoing policy and priority development processes
- Give voice to the evolving needs of our members and the communities we serve
EDAC is committed to communicating the role and impact of its members from coast to coast to coast. Informing federal policy-makers is a strategic priority for EDAC. By connecting economic development practitioners with federal policy-makers we can help to create a more effective operating environment for members and the communities they serve. Download the report below: