EDAC’s 49th Annual Conference, September 9-12, 2017 – Niagara Falls, ON
Canada 150+: New Beginnings in Economic Development
Celebrate Canada’s 150th Anniversary with EDAC! Keep checking in for more updates on our 2017 Conference.
Follow and Tweet with us @E_D_A_C for updates about Niagara #EDAC17
Conference Host Hotel Facilities
Marriott On The Falls*
Book Your Stay with the EDAC block!
6755 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W7
*not the Marriott Fallsview & Spa
Full registration includes 3 full days (Sunday-Tuesday) of speakers and presentations, breakfast and lunch are included each day. Other events included are: Saturday evening Opening Reception, Sunday evening Fun Night, Monday Study Tours (additional fees may apply), as well as Tuesday evening’s President’s Reception and Dinner.
- Early Bird – Until June 15, 2017 = $664.59 + tax
- Regular Rate – June 16-September 8, 2017 = $719.59 + tax
- Members attending IEDC Discounted Rate* – June 16-September 8, 2017 = $669.59 + tax
- This year, members who are attending both EDAC and IEDC will be provided a $50.00 discount from both Organizations with proof of attendance!
- Early Bird – Until June 15, 2017 = $778.05 + tax
- Regular Rate – June 16-September 8, 2017 = $824.25 + tax
- Partner/Spouse = $382.20 + tax
- Per Diem/Daily Rate (up to 2 days) = $274.89 + tax (per day)
- Additional $100 fee to attend President’s Dinner with Per Diem Rate for Tuesday
Working on your Ec.D.? Register now for the EDAC Post-Conference Seminar
September 15-16, 2017 – Delicious Development: Economic Opportunities in Value Added Agriculture
Plan to submit your Community Project for MIPIM 2018
Win a unique opportunity to show off your community’s assets at the World’s property market – for free!