EDAC’s 49th Annual Conference, September 9-12, 2017 – Niagara Falls, ON
Canada 150+: New Beginnings in Economic Development
Celebrate Canada’s 150th Anniversary with EDAC! Keep checking in for more updates on our 2017 Conference.
EDAC Golf Tournament Registration
View the Preliminary Agenda
Follow and Tweet with us @E_D_A_C for updates about Niagara #EDAC17
Conference Host Hotel Facilities
Marriott On The Falls*
Book Your Stay with the EDAC block!
6755 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W7
*not the Marriott Fallsview & Spa
Book early! EDAC room block will sell out. Discounted rate not guaranteed once block is full.
Full registration includes 3 full days (Sunday-Tuesday) of speakers and presentations, breakfast and lunch are included each day. Other events included are: Saturday evening Opening Reception, Sunday evening Fun Night, Monday Study Tours (additional fees may apply), as well as Tuesday evening’s President’s Reception and Dinner.
- Early Bird – Until June 15, 2017 = $664.59 + tax
- Regular Rate – June 16-September 8, 2017 = $719.59 + tax
- Members attending IEDC Discounted Rate* – June 16-September 8, 2017 = $669.59 + tax
- This year, members who are attending both EDAC and IEDC will be provided a $50.00 discount from both Organizations with proof of attendance!
- Early Bird – Until June 15, 2017 = $778.05 + tax
- Regular Rate – June 16-September 8, 2017 = $824.25 + tax
- Partner/Spouse = $382.20 + tax
- Per Diem/Daily Rate (up to 2 days) = $274.89 + tax (per day)
- Additional $100 fee to attend President’s Dinner with Per Diem Rate for Tuesday
Working on your Ec.D.? Register now for the EDAC Post-Conference Seminar
September 13-14, 2017 – Delicious Development: Economic Opportunities in Value Added Agriculture
Plan to submit your Community Project for MIPIM 2018
Win a unique opportunity to show off your community’s assets at the World’s property market – for free!