2021 Theme – Recalibrate: Shifting Your Momentum
Once again, the EDAC Conference is coming to you.
Stream first-rate professional development to your home office, living room, even on a run or in your car! Travel is no longer a factor, which will allow us to have our most expanded audience ever.
How will the virtual conference work?
- A dedicated conference website and virtual trade show
- Hours of economic development presentations, panels and interactive sessions
- Explore live interactive events over three days in October
- Plus access to on-demand sessions and panels for 90 days any time of day, on any device
- Member Exclusive: get access to the EDAC Forum where speakers can provide resources and ongoing discussion for 90 days post-conference
Stream on your schedule
Watch when – and as often – as you like with on-demand sessions for 90 days. Add sessions to your watchlist and learn in the way that works best for you.
Interact with your peers
Q&A with speakers during live sessions plus exclusive content for EDAC members in our online Discussion Forum.
(Live + replays of all sessions + all VOD sessions)
- Early Bird Member $475 + tax
- Early Bird Future Member $597 + tax
- Student Member $262 + tax
- Retired EDAC Member $262 + tax
(VOD sessions only)
- Early Bird Member $370 + tax
- Early Bird Future Member $491 + tax
- Student Member $210 + tax
- Retired EDAC Member $210 + tax
EDAC Conferences are worth 5 points!
Who should attend EDAC Conferences:
- Economic Development Professionals
- Community & Business Leaders
- Investment Attraction & Economic Development Agencies
- Municipal, Provincial, Territorial & Federal Leaders
- Business / Economic Development Consultants
- Financial Professionals
- Mayors, Reeves & Council
Check out @E_D_A_C on Twitter for updates. Use #EDAC2021 to be a part of the conversation!