For the first time ever, the EDAC Conference is coming to you.
This year, stream first-rate professional development to your home office, living room, even on a run or in your car! Travel is no longer a factor, which will allow us to have our most expanded audience ever.
The world as we know it has changed, and we’ll be covering how to adapt and recover during these trying times.
How will the virtual conference work?
- A dedicated conference website and virtual trade show
- Hours of economic development presentations, panels and interactive sessions
- Explore live interactive events over three days in October
- Plus access to on-demand sessions and panels for 90 days any time of day, on any device
- Member Exclusive: get access to the EDAC Forum where speakers can provide resources and ongoing discussion for 90 days post-conference
Stream on your schedule
Watch when – and as often – as you like with on-demand sessions for 90 days. Add sessions to your watchlist and learn in the way that works best for you.
Interact with your peers
Q&A with speakers during live sessions plus exclusive content for EDAC members in our online Discussion Forum.
EDAC Conferences are worth 5 points!
Ec.D. Members have until December 31, 2020 to accumulate their required 5 points towards successful 2021 Re-Certification.
Who should attend EDAC Conferences:
- Economic Development Professionals
- Community & Business Leaders
- Investment Attraction & Economic Development Agencies
- Municipal, Provincial, Territorial & Federal Leaders
- Business / Economic Development Consultants
- Financial Professionals
- Mayors, Reeves & Council
Check out @E_D_A_C on Twitter for updates. Use #EDAC2020 to be a part of the conversation!