CEO of Prince Albert Regional Economic Development Alliance
JOB SUMMARY: Managing the operations of PREDA and implementing business and economic development enhancement initiatives that will create employment and wealth within the region.
- Working with the Board of Directors to establish strategic goals and objectives, translating these goals and objectives into an annual workplan, and reporting progress and performance measures to the Board
- Developing strong working relationships with PREDA’s stakeholders and the business community
- Implementing strategic
goals and objectives including:
- identifying regional business/investment attraction opportunities
- designing and implementing business enhancement programs and services
- coordinating and implementing regional economic development enhancement initiatives
- Overseeing all areas of the corporation including financial management and the recruiting, retaining and managing of staff
- Adhering to the code of conduct and ethics and the governance limitations and directives for the position of CEO as established by the PREDA Board of Directors
- Knowledge and understanding of the PREDA communities.
- Ability to live and work within the region, being a part of the community.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in economic development, business administration, community planning, sales and marketing or equivalent would be an asset
- A professional designation in community economic development from a provincial or national organization, or the ability to obtain the professional designation, would be an asset
- A minimum of three
(3) years experience in one or more of the following:
- community economic development
- municipal planning
- project management
- business consulting
- financial management
- Budget development experience would be an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, delegate work, and manage competing priorities
- Experience networking with diverse groups and building strong relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be bondable
- Must provide a criminal record check
SALARY & benefits:
Please, submit salary expectation with your application.
If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, please, send your cover letter and resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2019 by 12:00 p.m.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.