EDAC’s #MarketingCanadaAwards continue to acknowledge and praise communities across Canada who have succeeded in their marketing efforts – for all the right reasons!
With the future of economic development in mind, EDAC’s Marketing Canada Awards have chosen to focus on highlighting up-and-coming best practices, as well as sustainable marketing initiatives. Each year, a bonus award can be handed out to one deserving winner for their submission’s sustainability. The Sustainability Award recognizes “green” efforts and best practices being implemented.
Gallery of Nominees
Each year since 2014, we showcase all submissions in our online gallery! This means you can:
- View all nominees by award category for inspiration
- Understand best practices by viewing the winning submissions after the conference
- Any submission can be easily shared via email and social
- Online Gallery will be released once fully populated after the August adjudication process.
Before you submit:
- Review the Marketing Awards Requirements & Details
2018 Submissions now closed! Thank you for submitting.
Marketing Canada Awards are handed out at our annual Conference. With each of the category winners presented on Tuesday afternoon, then at the President’s Dinner, we recognize the Cup Contenders and the EDAC Cup is awarded!
Inquiries can be sent to: email@example.com