EDAC’s 50th Annual Conference, September 8-11, 2018 in Fredericton, NB!
Download the Preliminary Agenda.
Follow and Tweet with us @E_D_A_C for updates about Fredericton #EDAC2018
2018 Host hotel: Delta Fredericton
225 Woodstock Road
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Full registration includes 3 full days (Sunday-Tuesday) of speakers and presentations, breakfast and lunch are included each day. Other events included are: Saturday evening Opening Reception, Sunday evening Fun Night, Monday Study Tours (additional fees may apply), as well as Tuesday evening’s President’s Reception and Dinner.
- Early Bird – Until July 16, 2018 = $731.05 + tax
- Regular Rate – July 17-September 8, 2018 = $791.55 + tax
- Early Bird – Until July 16, 2018 = $855.86 + tax
- Regular Rate – July 17-September 8, 2018 = $906.68 + tax
- Partner/Spouse = $420.42 + tax
- Per Diem/Daily Rate (up to 2 days) = $302.38 + tax (per day)
- Additional $100 fee to attend President’s Dinner with Per Diem Rate for Tuesday
Working on your Ec.D.? Attend the EDAC Post-Conference Seminar: Investment & Trade Uncertainty – September 12-13, 2018 in Fredericton.
Plan to submit your Community Project for MIPIM 2019
Win a unique opportunity to show off your community’s assets at the World’s property market – for free!